Snotty128

Re: Ortus Regni

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:38 pm

I also would like to join. JMH75 in the app. GMT+1 playing time :D
Id happily play a side table with you, but perhaps it would be better with another player or 2

Zebracadabra

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Whats the plan? Is Kolbex sending out invites for the final?
Can anyone remind me who are the losers, besides me? We're supposed to have a losers table as well. If I have the names, I'll do the invite.

Snotty128

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:43 pm

Can anyone remind me who are the losers, besides me? We're supposed to have a losers table as well. If I have the names, I'll do the invite.
John L (jLongo) and atticusjr (atticusjr) lost at my table. Geigerm was the other one from your table, but says he has had enough of the game. Perhaps Jmh75 could sub in if geigerm isnt interested.

Zebracadabra

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:30 am

John L (jLongo) and atticusjr (atticusjr) lost at my table. Geigerm was the other one from your table, but says he has had enough of the game. Perhaps Jmh75 could sub in if geigerm isnt interested.
Asking Bill (AtticusJr) if he wants to play and will then invite.

Zebracadabra

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:31 am

As soon as the server fix has online, I will try to start a new tournament. Spread the word!

One question; do you guys prefer two, three or four player games?

geigerm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:47 am

I think if you're going to sub someone in, I'd put Jmh75 at the "losers" table, since SpiceTheCat is only out 'cause the game got stuck and he chose to forfeit to let the game continue. I'm okay dropping out at this point, though. Game just hasn't clicked for me.

Zebracadabra

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:51 am

I think if you're going to sub someone in, I'd put Jmh75 at the "losers" table, since SpiceTheCat is only out 'cause the game got stuck and he chose to forfeit to let the game continue. I'm okay dropping out at this point, though. Game just hasn't clicked for me.
Will do.

JMH.75

Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:08 am

I see the invite in the game, but I do not see a join button or something like that. What am I doing wrong? (till now I only have played auto-match games :-) )

Zebracadabra

Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm

I see the invite in the game, but I do not see a join button or something like that. What am I doing wrong? (till now I only have played auto-match games :-) )
Have to wait for one player to approve a friend request, at which point they will be invited and the game will begin.

Kolbex

Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:27 pm

I'd say at least three players.

Return to “The Tourney Dome”