It's amazing. 16% of the time they get a kill, they don't work together; most of the time they give it a little run and then go "Fuck it, rather have a lay down. Someone else can get it. Let me know when it's dinner time."
http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/opport ... PG?sol4332
- Dust devil on Mars.
http://www.afar.com/magazine/the-incred ... d-in-tokyo
http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2015/11/th ... ch-draper/
- Captain Crunch, phone phreaker.
http://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/ficti ... ks-before/
- Bucket List Found in the Locker of Maddie Price, Age 14, Written Two Weeks Before the Great Uplifting of All Mankind, by Erica Satifka.
- 300,000 year old spears.
- a programming language for cells.
https://paxsims.wordpress.com/2016/04/0 ... r-college/
- wargaming workshop for war.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... dy-reveals
- Neolithic deer shipping.
- Lovely art, some of which will be used in an upcoming Netrunner expansion.
http://www.leagueofgamemakers.com/rethi ... hic-design
- Changing graphic design in games.
http://phys.org/news/2010-12-scientists ... ental.html
- Screenplays analysed by gender and age.
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/ ... here-s-why
- Neanderthal males and h. sapien females had trouble reproducing.