admin
Site Admin

Out Now: Adventure Yourself Edition

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:59 pm

It’s wall-to wall story/adventure games this week, spanning the full range of plot archetypes from “young woman must explore lost city to save her little brother” to “Grandma and her...

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/out-n ... f-edition/

Snotty128

Re: Out Now: Adventure Yourself Edition

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Star Crusade just came out, and its a hearthstone style card battler with a sci fi theme. It doesnt seem to be doing anything particularly new with the genre, but if you dont mind more of the same then it seems alright to me.

riotgirl

Re: Out Now: Adventure Yourself Edition

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 pm

I paid £30 for Clannad on Steam and have zero regrets. Steins;Gate would normally be an instant purchase [Steam], but this is a very expensive time: car service c£1100 ish (very expensive part replacement), an impending house-move, not to mention my 6 week old Son. Plus the little matter of the backlog that has stubbornly refused to move.

Not to mention that I fell down the LOTR LCG rabbit hole and bought the Core Set and The Hobbit Overhill and Underhill.

Damnit! I will buy Steins;Gate, but not just yet. Probably around Christmas. Hopefully will have finished Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines by then.

Return to “Pocket Tactics Front Page Discussion”